Web Design & Development
I've been designing and programming websites professionally since 1999. I've come a long way since those early days, and every day I find something new that makes my life a little more fun, and my customers even more excited with the websites they get. I'd love to work with you on your project. Here are a few general price guides for my work.
Basic Sites from $250
If you're in need of a website quickly and don't have all the money in the world, this is the best option. I can turn a basic website with 3-7 pages of content around in less than a week (in most cases). You'll have a completely custom design and a website that is compatible with every current major browser.
- Custom Graphic Layout - No pre-packaged templates will be used for your site - your design will be tailored to your company image and the services you provide!
- 3-7 Content Pages, including Photo Galleries, Feature Scrollers, Contact Forms, Mailing Lists, etc.
- PayPal Shopping Cart integration for up to five (5) products
- Quick Turnaround & Web Launch
All projects will vary in duration with the complexity of the project, and prices will vary with the size of the content and time needed to clean up, edit, and revise website as needed.
General price range for Basic Sites is $250 - 400. An upfront deposit of 50% is required to begin your project.
NOTE: As there is no content management utility included with our basic sites, any updates to the website after completion will be subject to a minimum update fee of $50. Update fees will be quoted on a case-by-case basis.
Adv. Sites from $600
If you have a little more time to work on your site, and have a little more cash flow to spend, Advanced Sites will give you the best value. Take all of the features of the Basic Sites and add in one very important feature: content management.
If you're not familiar with content management, the concept is simple. Update your own pages and content whenever you want without knowledge of web design or programming code. Similar to maintaining your Facebook profile or a WordPress blog, my custom CMS allows you to control everything on your website without the need to go through a developer.
Do things like:
- Add photos and photo albums
- Update site / company news
- Adjust prices of your services
- Maintain your company staff
- Keep your content relevant and up-to-date with all of the latest changes to your company and product.
Turnaround time for Advanced Sites is 1-3 weeks, and varies with size and complexity of the site. Build time will be quoted during the initial quote and build of the site.
General price range for Advanced Sites is $500 - 900. An upfront deposit of 50% is required to begin your project.
Fully Custom Websites
For projects beyond the capacity and scope of Basic and Advanced sites, Custom Sites come into play. These are for projects that are bigger sites with interactive features, database management, and more complex design / development than a normal site.
Custom Sites cover projects that include any of the following:
- Restricted-access member areas and features
- Full shopping carts and product management
- User profiles, playlists, comments, etc. -- any features typically found on social media websites
- Custom user tracking and site statistics based on custom built features
- User charts, Twitter integration, custom registration forms, etc. -- really anything outside the realm of a normal website
These projects usually need a longer build time, 3-6 weeks or more, and usually require pricing on an individual basis. All of the features and customization you want for your new and original site will decided the turnaround time and end cost.
All Custom Sites start at $1000. Sites will be quoted on initial meeting and require a contract and down payment of 25-50% before entering the design process.
Additional Web Services